Advantages and disadvantages of fast food consumption

Advantages and disadvantages of fast food consumption.

In the recent years,the consumption of fast food is enhancing "by leaps and bounds'.Some proportion of masses assert that it is fruitful,by contrast,other say it have negative impact.On this hot potato topic,i would adore to discuss arguments for both sides of this statement.0

To begin with,the main advantage of fast food,First and foremost,fast food offers easy to prepare.IN this rat race of achieving money and success.People have no enough time for preparation of food.So,they will take prepacked food products,which have manifold fruitful like as easy to prepare,labeled methods on it,how to prepare it.moreover,everyone every one requires change.Because change is 'spice of life'.Fast food offers us change"by and large".People bored from traditional food style,they want change in food style.In addition,variety of product provides by fast food companies ,which makes parties superb,As well as,encourage hotel industries.Which meets too much production fast food varieties

Conversely,fast food has drawbacks also.It can be seen that fast food cause manifold perilous health problems .It is medically proved that,fast food contains some artificial ingredients,which lead to harmful diseases such as-obesity,heart problems,liver infections and so on,further more,the consumption level of fast food achieving towering success,which is deleterious for traditional food style .people are forgetting traditional food culture and energetic products.As well as,they prefer fast food overweigh traditional food

In a nutshell,it is generally acknowledge that'every coin has two aspects'.the consumption of fast food disadvantages overweigh its advantages.So we should prevent our from too much fast food consumption habits.As well as,we should consume fast food in limit quantity. and use traditional food much.Moreover,government should ristriction on that companies which produce artificial products.Last but not the least,we must be kept in mind the impacts of fast foods products.When we consume it.

Sentence: So we should prevent our from too much fast food consumption habits.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to our and from

Sentence: Moreover, government should ristriction on that companies which produce artificial products.
Error: ristriction Suggestion: restriction

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.