Advatages and disadvatage of music

Advatages and disadvatage of music

Nowadays, most of the people create music become part of their live. Here in Indonesia, several from the people can played instruments music because Indonesian rich about culture and familiar with it. Although, music also has given benefits, and even bring bad effect from people. In this essay I will examine and describe influence whether positive or negative from music.

Firstly, music is a part of culture in societies. This evidence that almost clan in Indonesia which has traditional music self. Societies usually playing music for traditional ceremony and another ceremonial. Music becomes essential in social live because music able to describe how to people proud with their cultures.

Secondly, in modern era music also become things music that cannot separate social live. Almost every days we listen the music. on the other hand, several of the people designs music to business important in order to get as result. From industries music, societies will obtain high economic value. For example, many industries exploit and mixture music from various genres to made qualities music which extraordinary. Music has role to influence social live become cheerful and coloring or even sad depend on mood and genre of music.

Finally, besides music has positive effects and create assumption mu sic part of social live, music also part of art. There are many kinds of genres that are played in social live such as pop, jazz, classic and rock. All of genres of music able to create listener become amused and pleasure of music. Although, music also has negative effect for the people because contain of music sometime impolite and slovenly. For example, music genre punk rock with equipment uniform that unorganized and not neat. It will can destroy composed social live in Indonesia when not has filter first because Indonesian famous high proud and strong about local traditions.

Music has various genres and overall has unique feature. There are many advantages from music but also have negative effect for people. Societies has to sensitive and wisdom to decide music and not all of contain from music accepted. Needs filter first, in order to music able to given benefits for live

Sentence: Here in Indonesia, several from the people can played instruments music because Indonesian rich about culture and familiar with it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and played
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to Indonesian and rich

Sentence: Music becomes essential in social live because music able to describe how to people proud with their cultures.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to music and able

Sentence: Secondly, in modern era music also become things music that cannot separate social live.
Suggestion: Refer to things and music

Sentence: Almost every days we listen the music. on the other hand, several of the people designs music to business important in order to get as result.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and designs
Suggestion: Refer to business and important

Sentence: For example, many industries exploit and mixture music from various genres to made qualities music which extraordinary.
Description: The fragment which extraordinary . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace extraordinary with adverb
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and made

Sentence: Finally, besides music has positive effects and create assumption mu sic part of social live, music also part of art.
Description: The fragment music also part is rare

Sentence: All of genres of music able to create listener become amused and pleasure of music.
Suggestion: Refer to music and able

Sentence: It will can destroy composed social live in Indonesia when not has filter first because Indonesian famous high proud and strong about local traditions.
Description: The word can is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to can
Suggestion: Refer to Indonesian and famous

Sentence: Needs filter first, in order to music able to given benefits for live.
Suggestion: Refer to to and given

Read a good grammar book. and try to correct those errors:

There is a button 'Edit' beside the button 'View'. Click it and you can re-edit the essay.