Advertisements of toys and fast food nowadays are usually aiming at children Some people say that this has a negative influence on children as well as their family Do you agree or disagree

Advertisements of toys and fast food nowadays are usually aiming at children. Some people say that this has a negative influence on children as well as their family. Do you agree or disagree?

Task 2:

Nowadays, there are many advertisements shown on television and internet. Majority of them targeting the children. Since most of the younger people are spending their time in front of the social media, it is inevitable for them to ignore what is being shown to them. Many people believe they have huge negative effects not only on children as well as their families. In my view, it is quite true to a high extent.

First of all, i think the amount of time young generation spend in front of the screen and mass media, makes them vulnerable to such advertisement tactics. Young ch...

Sentence: First of all, i think the amount of time young generation spend in front of the screen and mass media, makes them vulnerable to such advertisement tactics.
Description: The fragment generation spend in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, past participle

Sentence: However, limiting the screen time can certainly minimise the effects of such tricks.
Error: minimise Suggestion: minimize