After leaving school or university people should choose a job or career that they love, rather than one that pays the best salary. To what extend do you agree with this statement??

Selection of career is a problem since the dawn of time. Through out history, jobs are done to fulfill individual's basic needs . It is agreed that jobs should be choose according to individuals interest,rather than employment with high wage. This argument will be proven by looking at how selection of job by interest can give better quality of work and job satisfaction.

Firstly,job of own choice will help to put on efforts to achieve best results and better work quality. For example, individual will be curious to learn new things because of this person can improve quality of work. As this shows,picking a job of own choice encourages person for good work quality.

Secondly,employment of own wish gives job satisfaction. For example,person will love the environment,nature of work. What this mean is that person will work in satisfied conditions lead to job satisfaction. It is obvious from this that job selected by interest will help in job satisfaction.

After analyzing the quality of work and one's satisfaction with job. It has been proven that how selection of job with one's interest is so important than selecting on wage basis. Thus, employment of own wish is highly recommended.

Sentence: For example, individual will be curious to learn new things because of this person can improvequality of work.
Error: improvequality Suggestion: improve quality

No. of Words: 202 350 (250 words are the minimum)