Is an ambition is positive or negative? Discuss both views.

Today, I’m going to write an essay. The essay is about ambition. Different people have different ambition. There are many positive or negative ambitions. In this essay, I would like to talk about positive and negative ambition.

In the world, some people have negative ambition. Negative ambition is holding which they want to find how to get breathtaking. Meanwhile, with then they have ability because they don’t have to think about to achieve what they are ambitions to be successful. For example, people who have dream to get success have much way, such as play poker, cheat, and steal. It is because some people who cannot balance with ability. As the impact, they are always short-sighted to do all that. So they should study to find positive ambition and balance with ability they have. I agree about some people who don’t have enough ability must be negative ambition.

Owned by the positive ambition is to be able to perform well and to produce the best work. Positive ambition is a desire to be achieved by something with own efforts and abilities without cheating to be success. This ambition will motivate us to get something that we want. Such as a situation is often encountered. For example, people who are studying diligently can be able to speak English.

Ultimately, the personality of a person who is a strong mental attitude to change life would be better with the people who have enthusiasms to move forwards and get success.

Minimum 250 words wanted.