Animal testing is important in scientific research whereas some people though there were alternative methods of research that used no animal testing. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples fr

Animal testing is important in scientific research whereas some people though there were alternative methods of research that used no animal testing. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Animal testing was known as media that is used in important scientific research for hundred years ago. Recently, some researchers still use animal testing as the best way before human testing. Whereas, some people though there were alternative methods of research that used no animal testing. I am personally convinced that both of them have some reasons.

To begin with, animal used as testing organ of research for hundred years ago when Hippocrates, father of medicine, recognized drug therapy effect with mouse. Animal testing is necessary to do in scientific research for medical test on new drugs. Secondly, some researchers aim to minimize the suffering that animal experience before testing human. Thirdly, some people discovered that there must be alternative methods of research use no animal testing. Lastly, we as human have no moral right to do experiments on animal.

On the other hand, when hypo vitamin B attached Java Island in 1930's, Mr. Eijkman, a Dutch's researcher was testing seed of rice by using chicken as animal testing. Coming immediately after that research, animal testing becomes an important thing to do in scientific research.For example, finding vaccine of malaria could be happened if researcher know detail pathway of these diseases in mosquito. Using animal testing affect researcher to find other ways to minimize the negative effect of suffering animal. Eraser of painful was applied as the way to humanize these animals. Unfortunately, some people who rejected animal testing believe that should be alternative methods of no animal testing. Perhaps, technology of bio molecular could lead this aim by focusing in sequence of molecular things to make a less invasion of animal. Further, as human we are too cruel by taking advantages using animal. Moreover, lives of animal that tested should be respected because the benefits of research using animal do not justify the suffering caused. Evidently, how many died of buffaloes when Anthrax endemic still be continued as a nightmare for human.

Nevertheless, we have no regret that animal testing give benefits as a novelty improvement of scientific research. Naturally, researchers take minimal invasion to animal when it was used as animal testing. Therefore, for my personal point of view, government should make regulation of animal testing to protect limited animal like Simpanze, Gorrila and Orang Utan. In addition, a strike law could be regulated also not only for researcher, but also for common people who kill animal.

To put all of them in my nutshell, I believe animal testing not the vastest way to increase of research, but for now, it plays an important thing in research.

Using animal testing affect researcher
Using animal testing affects researcher

Sentence: Nevertheless, we have no regret that animal testing give benefits as a novelty improvement of scientific research.
Description: The fragment testing give benefits is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Don't write an essay like a report.