Are famous people treated unfairly by media Should they be given more privacy or it is the price of their fame an invasion into their private lives

Are famous people treated unfairly by media. Should they be given more privacy, or it is the price of their fame an invasion into their private lives?

In the world of today, media has a freedom to encounter the personalities of famous people. In the result, these people become critical between ordinary people; and their personalities also to the viewers. Therefore, the privacy of these people converts into a toy to play. On the other hand, some famous people allow media to enter into their lives because they enjoy the fame among viewers, even it is not in a respectable manner.

There is no doubt that group of some personalities enjoys the fame, given by the media by entering in their private lives. Therefore, these types of famous people perform some questionable activities, therefore they can be discussed in between the people and viewers. However, we cannot blame media in this sort of situation.

Media discuss the famous people by crossing its limits. In terms of entering too their private lives; families; and their relationships. Therefore, it creates serious issues for famous people and also their families to survive independently in the society. In my opinion, the work should be limited to broadcasting general interest news, rather than creating problems for specific famous people.

When media specially electronic media broadcast news on famous people's personalities, it allows a viewer to generate many harsh questions about their live. Therefore, it becomes impossible for a famous person to live his life freely.

In conclusion, media should be grown literate. It must have respect the privacy of these famous people. It should also care about the love from the fans and supporters of these famous people. Because they are the source for increasing popularity for their country.

Less 'therefore'