The bar chart below shows the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in jeans at the end of next year Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the

The bar chart below shows the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey. The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in jeans at the end of next year.

Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The bar chart represents next year projections of jeans sales in Turkey, expressed in thousands of pairs, comparing Mango co. and Jack & Jones co businesses. The general trend, for both companies, is expected to increase steadily from February to December, after a little decrease in the first two months of the year. The number of sales is indeed expected to rise from almost 600 pairs in January to 1,500 at the end of the period, with a minimum peak in sales at 350 thousands in the second month of the year.

The second diagram illustrates, instead, how the market is expected to evolve at the ...

It is not well organized. Better to talk the bar chart in two paragraphs since there are two different companies. Read the sample which is very clear.