You are hereThe bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted by a personnel department at a major company. The survey was carried out on two groups of workers: those aged from 18-30 and those aged 45-60, and shows factors affecting their work performance.W

The bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted by a personnel department at a major company. The survey was carried out on two groups of workers: those aged from 18-30 and those aged 45-60, and shows factors affecting their work performance.W

Sahlan Zuliansyah's picture

By Sahlan Zuliansyah - Posted on 30 November 2013

The bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted by a personnel department at a major company. The survey was carried out on two groups of workers: those aged from 18-30 and those aged 45-60, and shows factors affecting their work performance.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

This report is purposed to explain a diagram illustrating factors that affect on the performance of two groups of worker; those whose ages from 18 and 30 and 45 to 60.

There are four aspects that workers of the first group (aged 18-30) consider most affecting their performance; chance to develop personally (90%), relaxed working environment (80%), prospects of promotion (80%), and salary (70%); which is the most important aspect for the second group (aged 45-60). 60 % of the two groups rated team spirit as one of considerable aspect. Competent boss and job satisfaction were elected by about 50% of the groups. Other aspects, including job security, respect from colleagues, and work environment were below 50% of the votes.

To sum up, people of group 1 regarded career development as the most affecting aspect of their work achievement yet work environment as a non significant factor, while another group’s members thought that money was more essential and were less worried by job security.

“Not everything learned is contained in books “. Compare and contrast knowledge gained from books with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion which source is more important and why? Tessy James
IELTS ESSAY - Nowadays, many people go shopping in their free time. Shopping has replaced many other activities that people choose as their hobby. What are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or negative development? devabe2005
Should visiting foreigners adopt some attitudes, behavior and cultural patterns of a host country or locals should about foreigners in the same case? what are your views? harjinder singh sticky icon
The university should not provide so much theoratical knowledge but give more practical traininh through out their courses. Do u agree or disagree. Jaswinder
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing same things and avoiding change.Others, however think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. amna
The chart shows the division of household tasks by gender in Great Britain. ankushgurumaa
Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has techonology affected the types of relationships people make?Has this become a positive or nagative development? andaihiep sticky icon
One day the world’s oil and gas reserves will run out. The search for alternative energy sources like and solar power, burning waste, and water power are causing as much environmental damage as the oil and unclear power sources they are intended to repla pendinggirl
Many people believe that an effective public transport system is a key component of a modern city. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of public transport. bina
Some people think that it is very important to get a university education, Others feel we should encourage more young people to take up a trade such as plumbing, painting or building to ensure a good balance of skills in our society.Discuss both these vie dnaserbakht

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
In recent years, people watch more movies from overseas? What are the reasons for this? Should the government give financial support to local cinema to produce local films? Mubariz IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Mita Puspasari IELTS
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS

Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. amy_putrie IELTS Writing Task II

The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II