You are hereThe bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted by a personnel department at a major company. The survey was carried out on two groups of workers: those aged from 18-30 and those aged 45-60, and shows factors affecting their work performance.W

The bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted by a personnel department at a major company. The survey was carried out on two groups of workers: those aged from 18-30 and those aged 45-60, and shows factors affecting their work performance.W

Sahlan Zuliansyah's picture

By Sahlan Zuliansyah - Posted on 30 November 2013

The bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted by a personnel department at a major company. The survey was carried out on two groups of workers: those aged from 18-30 and those aged 45-60, and shows factors affecting their work performance.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

This report is purposed to explain a diagram illustrating factors that affect on the performance of two groups of worker; those whose ages from 18 and 30 and 45 to 60.

There are four aspects that workers of the first group (aged 18-30) consider most affecting their performance; chance to develop personally (90%), relaxed working environment (80%), prospects of promotion (80%), and salary (70%); which is the most important aspect for the second group (aged 45-60). 60 % of the two groups rated team spirit as one of considerable aspect. Competent boss and job satisfaction were elected by about 50% of the groups. Other aspects, including job security, respect from colleagues, and work environment were below 50% of the votes.

To sum up, people of group 1 regarded career development as the most affecting aspect of their work achievement yet work environment as a non significant factor, while another group’s members thought that money was more essential and were less worried by job security.

As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. johny05
The information shows the ratio of dissimilar categories of families living in deprivation in Australia in 2000Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.• You should write at least 150 words.• You should spend about 20 minu Hera Bugis Indina
The pie charts show the electricity generated in Germany and France from all sources and renewables in the year 2009. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. habiba
The position of women has changed markedly in the last thirty years or so. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. mandy19.2q sticky icon
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays? homanhtai
IELTS essay:Creative artists should be given freedom to express their ideas (words, pictures, music and films. However some people think government should take some restriction with them. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Give.. essayking
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? 240813
People naturally resist making changes in their lives. What kind of problem can this causes ? What solutions can you suggest? samar sticky icon
In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot pressure to work hard in their studies. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest? sfaht1 sticky icon
Yesterday was wedding anniversary. Therefore, you gave surprise to your mate (husband/wife)1.Write your answer in a paragraph well2.Make at least 2 Supporting Sentence3.Underline its Topic Sentence, Supporting Sentence and Conclusion Statement adam sticky icon

Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for th falks405
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
The mass media, including TV, radio and newspapers, have great influence in shaping people’s ideas. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer. mikrarlagowa
Creative artists should always be given freedom to express their own ideas (in words, picture, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement? D O N
Some people argue that cars should be banned in city centres while others are against this idea. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. Rahi
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. hamedpa
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?Give reasons for your answer.Write at least 250 words.(Question from: http://www.ielts-exam.net/ielts_writing_samples_task_2/728/) Jittip

Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
What are the advantages and disadvantages for children of watching television? Discuss both sides. uzboy
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Children's education is expensive. In some countries, the government pays some of or all of the costs. Do the advantages outweigh its disadvantages? Lê Kim Kiều Anh
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think? What solutions can you suggest? Justin
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon

Many people believe that media coverage of celebrities is having a negative effect on children.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon
The diagram below shows career paths in the travel industry. Write a report. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? carmela6 sticky icon