The average age of both male and female at their first marriage in the USA

The bar chart illustrates the average age of both male and female at their first marriage in the USA. The dates cover the period from 1900 to 1987 every decade.

As we can see from the graph, hte whole trend is that male has a higher average age that female when first marriage. More specifically, the marriage age of women went up fluctuately from 22 years old in 1900 to the bottom point of age about 20.4 both in 1950 and 1960, then after a sharp increase, it reached the peak around 23.5 years old in 1987.

As for men, the first marriage age are all more than 23 over the whole period, it shows a trend that higher in both sedes, but lower in the middle. Specifically,men's first marriage at their 26s in 1900, then it dropped to approximately 25 from 1910 to 1940. The youngsst marriage age appearances in both 1950 and 1960, about 23.4. Then it incresed dramatically to 26 years old in 1987.

Sentence: The bar chart illustrates the average age of both male and female at their first marriage in the USA.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: The dates cover the period from 1900 to 1987 every decade.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: As we can see from the graph, hte whole trend is that male has a higher average age that female when first marriage.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: More specifically, the marriage age of women went up fluctuately from 22 years old in 1900 to the bottom point of age about 20.4 both in 1950 and 1960, then after a sharp increase, it reached the peak around 23.5 years old in 1987.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: As for men, the first marriage age are all more than 23 over the whole period, it shows a trend that higher in both sedes, but lower in the middle.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Specifically,men's first marriage at their 26s in 1900, then it dropped to approximately 25 from 1910 to 1940.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: The youngsst marriage age appearances in both 1950 and 1960, about 23.4.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Then it incresed dramatically to 26 years old in 1987.
No grammatical errors

No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: hte Suggestion: the
Error: fluctuately Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sedes Suggestion: sexes
No spelling errors
Error: youngsst Suggestion: youngest
Error: incresed Suggestion: increased

should be:

As we can see from the graph, the whole trend is that male has a higher average age than female in first marriage.