BECAUSE OF THE PRESSURE OF NEW SUBJECTS SUCH AS BUSINESS STUDIES MANY SCHOOL HAVE DROPPED SPORT OR PHYSICAL EDUCATION PE FROM THE CURRICULUM HOW IMPORTANT IS SPORT OR PE IN YOUNG PERSON S EDUCATION

BECAUSE OF THE PRESSURE OF NEW SUBJECTS SUCH AS BUSINESS STUDIES, MANY SCHOOL HAVE DROPPED SPORT OR PHYSICAL EDUCATION (PE) FROM THE CURRICULUM.
HOW IMPORTANT IS SPORT OR PE IN YOUNG PERSON’S EDUCATION?

Inevitably, in the global competition peole must posses a varying knowledge and skill that could be studied at their school. Hence, nowadays almost entire school involve some additional subjects in their list of courses such as business studies and management. On the other hand, the more subjects that are received by the students, the more pressure they bear as well. As a result of its contradiction, many school have deprived sport or physical education (PE) from their curriculum. Its deprivation is a counterproductive policies due to the facts that sports or PE gives many advantages in supporting a complete education at school.

Firstly, sport or PE is one alternative in forming the healthy body. Many researchs performed by experts or scientists suggested that people having healthy body get a good achievement than others who posses a unhealthy one. Furthermore, that could be achieved by do exercise regularly which is could be formed by sport or PE education at school. This kind of educational subject will habituate young students to have a good habit of doing exercise regularly.

Secondly, some branch of sport or PE contains cooperation aspects which will support the school to give students a knowledge how to work together, cooperate with others, do as a team. Meanwhile, nowadays persons who have a good cooperation ability is increasingly scarce.

Thirdly, sport or PE also teach about discipline. Young students can learn how to comply to the apllied rules in sport and how to fair play as well. Indeed, those are a good attitude should be possed by young persons that could be useful in their future.

In conclusion, sport or physical education at school is very important subject that must always be preserved and not to be deprived from list of school courses.

Sentence: Hence, nowadays almost entire school involve some additional subjects in their list of courses such as business studies and management.
Description: The fragment school involve some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace involve with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Its deprivation is a counterproductive policies due to the facts that sports or PE gives many advantages in supporting a complete education at school.
Description: The fragment a counterproductive policies is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace policies with policy

Sentence: Furthermore, that could be achieved by do exercise regularly which is could be formed by sport or PE education at school.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and could

sport or physical education at school is very important subject
sport or physical education at school is a very important subject

Sentence: Inevitably, in the global competition peole must posses a varying knowledge and skill that could be studied at their school.
Error: peole Suggestion: people

Sentence: Young students can learn how to comply to the apllied rules in sport and how to fair play as well.
Error: apllied Suggestion: applied

Sentence: Indeed, those are a good attitude should be possed by young persons that could be useful in their future.
Error: possed Suggestion: No alternate word