You are hereBecause of the pressure of new subjects such as business studies, many schools have dropped sport or physical education (PE) from the curriculum. How important is sport or PE in a young person’s education?

Because of the pressure of new subjects such as business studies, many schools have dropped sport or physical education (PE) from the curriculum. How important is sport or PE in a young person’s education?

eddysuaib's picture

By eddysuaib - Posted on 08 May 2013

Nowadays, education gives men knowledge and skills. Therefore, qualified people, who are smart, are more likely to find work. They can earn a higher salary and contribute positively to society. This is the reason why schools aim to teach young people business values such a profit-sharing enterprise than to coach sport. Teenage workers, on the other hand, hardly maintain their health because they merely focus on how to get money as much as they can. In fact, this is going to take some time. Although teaching business studies in Indonesian schools is important to human life, I believe physical education such promoting sport is much more triumph to increase life expectancy. This essay will examine greatest significance to educating sport: achieving a balance between study time, family and society.

It has been for ten years after the Minister of Education launched the National Examination (UN). Many students are not passing their school. It is not because of how difficult the subjects have been tested, but there are no long gaps amongst exam shows, which result stress after studying for many hours. Some scientists believe that too much study with a non-contact sports will trigger natural strain on brain’s muscles.

What is more, the majority of children with their relatives in the past were happier than they have nowadays. What has changed is that now these people do not have any sharing information which sports, like Motor Grand Prix race, are good to start amongst families.

Finally, when people celebrate the Independence Day, football and badminton match are never left in between. All young people who become active participants definitely develop a mutual acquaintance. In the event of friendly atmosphere, strong communication would result togetherness to win their group for the competition.

As illustrated, not only teaching business but also coaching sport will be obviously important to human development. It is essential that schools adapt students to effective change for sport. The balance of the subjects within the curriculum is one of many ways.

nkrojcoxd Tunisia

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

MiguelHomy Bangladesh

The diagram shows how salt is removed from sea water to make it drinkable.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Azizat
writing task 1 frm cambridge 9 drsaminayasmin
Some people believe that pressures of modern life are having negative effects on family life. Do you agree or disagree? ieltstaker1410
Writing task 1 from test 2, IELTS book edition 3 sim
it is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes. they are less distracted and this leads to better results.Do you agree or disagree with the statement? padma kumari
The charts below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult American in two of the years. zhangwei217245 sticky icon
Please find attached the graph related to task 1 below and I will explain it in body. The statement of the graph is:The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 to 2004.Summarize the inf jonny bravo sticky icon
The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where releva fialka
Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree? Vusal347
The chart below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparison where relevant. MOJIONO

Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG
The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider, the rich more richer, the poor even more poorer. What problems can the situation cause and give solutions? Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
This is a bar graph of the average age at first marriage of both men and women in the U.S. The red bar stands for women, and the blue bar stands for men. Write a report for a university lecturer conveying the information in the graph. jason
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree? maryam2900

These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be Justin sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teacher Ky Vanchhay
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
The graph and bar chart below show the average monthly rainfall and temperature for one region of East Africa. Rafael
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status carmela6

Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon
Will computers replace teachers in classrooms?As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. parya mirjani sticky icon

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence