You are hereBecause of the pressure of new subjects such as business studies, many schools have dropped sport or physical education (PE) from the curriculum. How important is sport or PE in a young person’s education?

Because of the pressure of new subjects such as business studies, many schools have dropped sport or physical education (PE) from the curriculum. How important is sport or PE in a young person’s education?

eddysuaib's picture

By eddysuaib - Posted on 08 May 2013

Nowadays, education gives men knowledge and skills. Therefore, qualified people, who are smart, are more likely to find work. They can earn a higher salary and contribute positively to society. This is the reason why schools aim to teach young people business values such a profit-sharing enterprise than to coach sport. Teenage workers, on the other hand, hardly maintain their health because they merely focus on how to get money as much as they can. In fact, this is going to take some time. Although teaching business studies in Indonesian schools is important to human life, I believe physical education such promoting sport is much more triumph to increase life expectancy. This essay will examine greatest significance to educating sport: achieving a balance between study time, family and society.

It has been for ten years after the Minister of Education launched the National Examination (UN). Many students are not passing their school. It is not because of how difficult the subjects have been tested, but there are no long gaps amongst exam shows, which result stress after studying for many hours. Some scientists believe that too much study with a non-contact sports will trigger natural strain on brain’s muscles.

What is more, the majority of children with their relatives in the past were happier than they have nowadays. What has changed is that now these people do not have any sharing information which sports, like Motor Grand Prix race, are good to start amongst families.

Finally, when people celebrate the Independence Day, football and badminton match are never left in between. All young people who become active participants definitely develop a mutual acquaintance. In the event of friendly atmosphere, strong communication would result togetherness to win their group for the competition.

As illustrated, not only teaching business but also coaching sport will be obviously important to human development. It is essential that schools adapt students to effective change for sport. The balance of the subjects within the curriculum is one of many ways.

Ekhlas US / Iraq

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

Hamidyday Libyan Ara

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. fialka
Sample IELTS speaking: family (children) essayking
Average Marriage Age in England and Wales Sari Ramadhani Putri
Topic: It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be. Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together. Include any relevant examples from your experience. pip depp sticky icon
The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Yves
The essay requirement is " The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for the changes to school site in 2024. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparisons when relevant." marjloveselmo
Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on children. Do you agree or disagree? RamanG
Is televison harmful to children? Fardhani Dwi Ar...
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. helia123
The chart below shows the proportions of the world’s oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons wher Umb221

Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
Many young people change their jobs and careers. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The pie charts below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australiaand France in 1980 and 2000. (Part 1) eddysuaib sticky icon
You are an international student and have borrowed a book from the local public library.You left the book on a bus and when you contacted the bus company, they could not find it.Write a letter to the librarian explaining the situation and asking what you eddysuaib sticky icon
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?Give reasons for your answer.Write at least 250 words.(Question from: http://www.ielts-exam.net/ielts_writing_samples_task_2/728/) Jittip
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination.Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went, eddysuaib sticky icon
Male and female fitness membership -Syerapke- (overwrite) eddysuaib
In some countries, old age is valued, while, in others, youth is emphasized. Which view point do you agree with? Tessy James sticky icon
You have recently heard that a friend of yours has had some problems as a result of some unusual weather. Write a letter to your friend.In your letterexpress concern (i.e. say you are sorry to hear what has happened)tell them about a similar experience th eddysuaib sticky icon

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
What are the advantages and disadvantages for children of watching television? Discuss both sides. uzboy
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
The bar chart shows the scores of teams A,B and C over four different seasons. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. shi24

In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes and What solutions can you suggest? Justin sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence