You are hereBecause of the pressure of new subjects such as business studies, many schools have dropped sport or physical education (PE) from the curriculum. How important is sport or PE in a young person’s education?

Because of the pressure of new subjects such as business studies, many schools have dropped sport or physical education (PE) from the curriculum. How important is sport or PE in a young person’s education?

eddysuaib's picture

By eddysuaib - Posted on 08 May 2013

Nowadays, education gives men knowledge and skills. Therefore, qualified people, who are smart, are more likely to find work. They can earn a higher salary and contribute positively to society. This is the reason why schools aim to teach young people business values such a profit-sharing enterprise than to coach sport. Teenage workers, on the other hand, hardly maintain their health because they merely focus on how to get money as much as they can. In fact, this is going to take some time. Although teaching business studies in Indonesian schools is important to human life, I believe physical education such promoting sport is much more triumph to increase life expectancy. This essay will examine greatest significance to educating sport: achieving a balance between study time, family and society.

It has been for ten years after the Minister of Education launched the National Examination (UN). Many students are not passing their school. It is not because of how difficult the subjects have been tested, but there are no long gaps amongst exam shows, which result stress after studying for many hours. Some scientists believe that too much study with a non-contact sports will trigger natural strain on brain’s muscles.

What is more, the majority of children with their relatives in the past were happier than they have nowadays. What has changed is that now these people do not have any sharing information which sports, like Motor Grand Prix race, are good to start amongst families.

Finally, when people celebrate the Independence Day, football and badminton match are never left in between. All young people who become active participants definitely develop a mutual acquaintance. In the event of friendly atmosphere, strong communication would result togetherness to win their group for the competition.

As illustrated, not only teaching business but also coaching sport will be obviously important to human development. It is essential that schools adapt students to effective change for sport. The balance of the subjects within the curriculum is one of many ways.

Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion? ridaakzar
We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious naresh dubaka
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views acachan1
Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Do Van Trai sticky icon
Some people say that professional workers such as doctors, nurses, and teachers make greater contribution and therefore should be paid more than those sports and entertainment stars.To what extent do you agree? Tohir Bin Umar ...
The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. Summarize the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons. mikrarlagowa sticky icon
Some people believe that personal happiness is directly related to economic success, others believe that there are other factors. Discuss both views and give your opinion. fitriarkham
In order to solve traffic problems, governments should tax private car owners heavily and use the money to improve public transportation. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such a solution? falks405
In many countries where capital punishment has been abolished there has been a corresponding rise in violent crime rates. For this reason, many governments are considering its reintroduction as a form of deterrent. Should Capital Punishment be re-introduc mrmo2610
The tables below give information about the world population and distribution in 1950 and 2000. with an estimate of the situation in 2050.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Yves sticky icon

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say - Where have you seen the ad?- What is the job description?- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it? marzieh IELTS
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. hamedpa IELTS
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence? Dilbar IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II

Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Fadlanmuzakki IELTS Writing Task II
Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence