Essay topics: Because of the pressure of new subjects such as business studies, many schools have dropped sport or physical education (PE) from the curriculum. How important is sport or PE in a young person’s education?
Nowadays, education gives men knowledge and skills. Therefore, qualified people, who are smart, are more likely to find work. They can earn a higher salary and contribute positively to society. This is the reason why schools aim to teach young people business values such a profit-sharing enterprise than to coach sport. Teenage workers, on the other hand, hardly maintain their health because they merely focus on how to get money as much as they can. In fact, this is going to take some time. Although teaching business studies in Indonesian schools is important to human life, I believe physical education such promoting sport is much more triumph to increase life expectancy. This essay will examine greatest significance to educating sport: achieving a balance between study time, family and society.
It has been for ten years after the Minister of Education launched the National Examination (UN). Many students are not passing their school. It is not because of how difficult the subjects have been tested, but there are no long gaps amongst exam shows, which result stress after studying for many hours. Some scientists believe that too much study with a non-contact sports will trigger natural strain on brain’s muscles.
What is more, the majority of children with their relatives in the past were happier than they have nowadays. What has changed is that now these people do not have any sharing information which sports, like Motor Grand Prix race, are good to start amongst families.
Finally, when people celebrate the Independence Day, football and badminton match are never left in between. All young people who become active participants definitely develop a mutual acquaintance. In the event of friendly atmosphere, strong communication would result togetherness to win their group for the competition.
As illustrated, not only teaching business but also coaching sport will be obviously important to human development. It is essential that schools adapt students to effective change for sport. The balance of the subjects within the curriculum is one of many ways.
- In surveys Mason City residents rank water sport (swimming, boating, and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department devotes littl (30)
- Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws. (60)
- The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006 (70)
- In today’s world, many people use mobile phones and the internet to communication with others. This has resulted in the use of new words and different forms of spelling and grammar. Why do you think these change have happened? Are they positive or negati (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (65)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (80)
- The charts show the percentage of enrolments on six courses at a local education college in the UK in 2010 and 2012 (75)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (70)
- The chart below shows the annual number of rentals and sales (in various formats) of films from a particular store between 2002 and 2011. (56.6667)