Beside a lot of advantages some people believe that the Internet creates many problems To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Beside a lot of advantages, some people believe that the Internet creates many problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Internet has become the most important invention in the past 20 years. It changes almost every aspect of human’s life such as communication, education, and business in positive way. Yet, nothing is perfect. Bad things also be brought by it.

First, from the positive sides point of view, internet makes communication more easier as now people can communicate with families or relatives in far space from them. Second, it also brings revolution in further education. For instance, currently, there are a lot of online courses with premium quality of the material offered free by some universities in U.S.A such as MIT Opencourseware from MIT and Coursera from standford University. Furthermore, the internet also bring goods in business as, now, do a task is more efficient with internet than when internet was not being invented.

Otherwise, besides the goods that being brought by the internet, there are some negatives that come with it. First, porn is emerged as the internet is developed. It causes addiction to it’s watcher and causes brain damage. Moreover, social media promoted by the internet makes some people lazy to deal with real social life because they feel unhappy with their real life. Such condition, in my opinion, is not good for their social life as they become less close in relationships with people around such as families and friends.

To sum up, besides of the positive things that it brings, internet also cause many problems in human’s life.

makes communication more easier
makes communication much easier

the internet also bring goods in business
the internet also brings goods in business

Minimum 250 words wanted.