The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to make all young drivers complete a safe driving education course before being licensed to drive

The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to make all young drivers complete a safe driving education course before being licensed to drive.

Nowadays, the most of the accidents caused by voilating the traffic rules and heavy speed. In this phenomenon all are playing equal roles like teenagers,adults,maitured persons. Because the traffic rules are same for all. In my point of view I believe and agree with above arguement.

Firstly, young drivers are driving heavy speed and do not follow the traffic rules properly. And drink and drive also another reason for causing most of the accidents. In present days, mainly young stars haven't know the traffic rules and they have not patience. So most of the adults driving is very ra...

Sentence: They had just jumped the signal with same speed and after few minutes some far distance the huge accident had hapend and they had fell.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to had and fell

Sentence: To sum up, only young stars are not play key role in accidents but most of the percentage occupy adults because of above reasons.
Description: The fragment percentage occupy adults is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace occupy with verb, past tense

Sentence: Nowadays, the most of the accidents caused by voilating the traffic rules and heavy speed.
Error: voilating Suggestion: violating

Sentence: In this phenomenon all are playing equal roles like teenagers,adults,maitured persons.
Error: maitured Suggestion: matured

Sentence: In my point of view I believe and agree with above arguement.
Error: arguement Suggestion: argument

Error: hapend Suggestion: happend

Sentence: Because in my country the muncipal corporation is maintaining worst road system.
Error: muncipal Suggestion: municipal

Sentence: The driver who drives vechiles on roads they are not comfatable with road system because in that road lot of man holes and holes are there.
Error: vechiles Suggestion: vehicles
Error: comfatable Suggestion: comfortable

Sentence: In raney season roads are totally damaged because of rain.
Error: raney Suggestion: ?

The essay is out of topic. Read the topic again, you need to talk about ' a safe driving education course '.