business owner should hire employees for life. do you agree or disagree. Give relevant examples.

In this cut-throat competition business is spreading its roots in every nook and corner of the world very swiftly. for the thrive of business employees play an earthshaking role. many firms believe that employees will loose their motivation to work if the are hired for life time. but here I would probably oppose that idea of hiring employees for life time.

To commence with, the most striking disadvantage is blessed by this phenomena is that if business owner hire the employees for life time than new generation would miss the opportunity to get desired jobs. it is widely accepted that, "good and quickly seldom meet". even there would be more deprivation of quality and desirable jobs which prove a bane for strengthen of social and commercial relationships. moreover, this trend reduce the efficiency of work among the employees because their dedication for their work will no longer of that importance. consequently, it will harm the prosperity and productivity of one organisation as well.

Further emphasising my point of view, rise of that concern give birth to the less dedication towards responsibilities by employees. for instance, a world wide example of a survey witness that the forever hiring of employees cause that, workers forget the concept of toil hard ultimately deprivation of productivity takes place. next, the emergence of financial burden could be on employers. for instance, employees take paid holidays for them which ensure it is too expensive for company.

on the other hand, some proportion of folk accord that, employers get benefitted in the terms of money and resources as well. for instance, a company has to invest a gigantic money on the employees training but forever hiring concept could be a stimulating factor and stride to get success. last but not least, employees are more secure towards their livelihood and they have no need to knock the door of other for their back and belly.

in conclusion, as per my above discussion, hire employees hiring for life is not a reliable way. employers should give them astronomical outlay involving financial benefits, proper skills and holidays packages as well rather than commitment life time jobs.

Sentence: To commence with, the most striking disadvantage is blessed by this phenomena is that if business owner hire the employees for life time than new generation would miss the opportunity to get desired jobs.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and phenomena
Description: The fragment owner hire the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace hire with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover, this trend reduce the efficiency of work among the employees because their dedication for their work will no longer of that importance.
Description: The fragment trend reduce the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reduce with verb, past tense

Sentence: Further emphasising my point of view, rise of that concern give birth to the less dedication towards responsibilities by employees.
Description: The fragment concern give birth is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Consequently, it will harm the prosperity and productivity of one organisation as well.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization

Error: emphasising Suggestion: emphasizing

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.