Cambridge book 1 test 1 The charts below show results of a survey of adult education The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared Write a report for a unive

Cambridge book 1 test 1: The charts below show results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.

Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.

The bar chart provides clear information about the causes of adults' getting education. Meanwhile, the pie chart illustrates how the costs of each course should be shared. The percentage of adults on the horizontal axis is plotted against the reasons on the vertical axis. The pie chart is divided into three pies. The main trend is that the major reason why adults decided to study is interest in subject.

The percentage of people, who want to study, because of gaining qualifications were approximately 38%. Also it should be noted that adults study because of both prospects of promotio...