Capital punishment can protect our self from less secure and crimes of violence increase. people agree death penalty is essential to control violence in society.

Safety is essential for us. It is like home, which protect us from sunlight, rain, and wind. People should protect their self from crimes of violence. In this time, we can see that a lot of television media serve criminal news today that bring us feel secures. Then, all forms of crime such as robbery, drugs, rape, murder, and theft should be given strict rules and penalties from government that not to be violated. Furthermore, some people who do not follow the correct rules as rape will provide a sense of insecurity to the victim, or even provide a deep trauma.

Capital punishment is one rule to force someone who has substantial crimes, and should be death. It can push someone to prevent crimes. People think it is one system to provide high secure, and they agree about it. Criminal can acquire punishment to pay their fault such as stay in prison for a long time, and render them wary. In contrast, prison merely a place for them to stay but still obtain exclusive facilities. In Indonesia, law can buy with money. Corrupter receives punishment to stay in jail will go out everywhere they want. This proves that is lack of regulation.

However, every person has human rights, and people think the death penalty can accept when criminal undertake felony. As solution, control violence in society can support to gain high security. Nation should create hard rules such as law cannot be bribe anymore.

Conclusively, capital punishment is a choice to provide high secure, but it is contrast with human rights. Which one you will choose?

Sentence: It is like home, which protect us from sunlight, rain, and wind.
Description: The fragment which protect us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace protect with verb, past tense

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james