the carbon cycle

the carbon cycle

This diagram illustrates how through various stages the carbon cycle will be completed in the universe.

We could see in the picture the energy of sun transforms to organic carbon due to photosynthesize process in plants on the earth. Parts of plants decay and become fossil underground and parts of plants would be the animals feed and at the end animals organism would be decay underground then get into fossils too. In other hand plants and animal released carbon dioxide by inspiration.

After several decades the fossils turn into fuels through the pressure of the ground. In the next step human could takes up fuels from underground through oceans and use it as required fuel for their factories. By burning fuels again carbon dioxides would emission into the air. And again by inhalation of plants this carbon would be absorbed by plants. This cycle would be repeated again and again through the years.

This diagram illustrates how the carbon cycle will be completed in the universe through various stages.

Sentence: In the next step human could takes up fuels from underground through oceans and use it as required fuel for their factories.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to could and takes

Sentence: By burning fuels again carbon dioxides would emission into the air.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to would and emission