causes of the road accidents and solutions

causes of the road accidents and solutions.

Road accident is a global tragedy with the ever-rising trend. Almost every day, we hear the news of the accident on the television, radio and internet. Most people continue to negligent and ignore the danger involved in their driving and so, these accidents happen. This essay will discuss all the possible causes and solution of the road accidents.

To begin with, carelessness is one of the major cause of the road accident in our planet. Under carelessness, we have various examples, which include, using the mobile phone while the vehicle in moving, break the traffic rules and entering from the side road into the path of the vehicle. Furthermore, when inexperience and untrained drivers and those with blur eyesight that drive at night is one of the major cause of escalating accident rate in our world. In addition, most of the people drive after drinking alcohol, which may lead to dangerous road accident.

Issue that need to be considered in order to curb accidents are policies made by government to make sure that road are well constructed and maintained. In addition, enforcement of appropriate legislation to make sure that all commercial and private drivers should be well trained before they attain driving licence to drive on the street. Furthermore, passenger should also be vigilant enough to check drivers when they are over speeding and driving under the influence of alcohol. Police can play the pivotal role to decrease the ratio of the accidents.

To sum up, there are many causes of the road accidents in our world, with good strategies and with the participation of the both government and individual; we can easily overcome with this potential problem.

To begin with, carelessness is one of the major cause of the road accident in our planet.
Suggestion: To begin with, carelessness is one of the major causes of the road accident in our planet.

...with blur eyesight that drive at night is one of the major cause of escalating
Suggestion: with blur eyesight that drive at night is one of the major causes of escalating