CCTV in public places. Do you agree or disagree?

There is a little doubt that the escalating crime rates are puzzling people around the world. Though CCTVs in the public places may diminish the freedom of individuals, it can ensure it’s safety. In my essay, I will explain why I feel the loss of some privacy is a small price to pay for a safe public place.

To begin with, CCTV in common places undeniably; invade the personal right of freedom of movements. People feel uncomfortable when they realize that they are being monitored. They may act as normally to avoid making mistakes. In this age of advanced technology, it is easy for the hac...

Sentence: Though CCTVs in the public places may diminish the freedom of individuals, it can ensure it's safety.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and safety

Sentence: If these sensational data could leak through the internet it may leads to undesirable impact some times.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and leads

Sentence: For instance, the details of celebrities personal lives may creates adverse effects on them, as these people have always tried to hide it to keep their image.
Suggestion: Refer to may and creates

Sentence: Patty offenders like pick pocketers, shoplifters are become more vigilant in the presence of CCTV.
Description: The fragment become more vigilant is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with becoming

Sentence: To conclude, though the surveillance cameras effects on the personal freedom and privacy, it will be an essential tool to make unrestricted areas safe and compact to crime.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to cameras and effects