The changes after war in Vietnam

The changes after war in Vietnam

The diagram describes the story of war in Vietnam and the effects which had happened after that incident.

In history, Vietnam was a small country in Southeast Asia. From 1957 to 1975, Vietnam was facing the cold war between two ideologies, liberal and communist. This war caused this country falling apart into two regions, South and North Vietnam. They had strongholds, South Vietnam were United Stated and other developed countries. Conversely, North Vietnam was China.

Indeed, the other effects were many citizens and militaries of Vietnam death and killed. After the war finished, the survivors decided to move to safety city in Vietnam because seeing the living places were destroyed. But, when they had stayed there, evidently the city was crowded and hopeless. The city also got the disadvantage of war, the instability of economy.

Anyway, the inhabitants had to survive and to live normally. They decided to stay in America. However, the society had the main problem. They could not speak English with Americans. Thus, they had to learn English language before moving. As a result, Vietnamese who had planned to occupy in America, were able to communicate with American citizens fluently and comfortably.