The chart below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparison where relevant.

A research result about reason for study is described in the bar chart. The research also explains the support given by employer. The respondents of this research are divided into 5 clusters according to age of students.

Apropos to the first graph, there is a contradiction showing that pupil’s age strongly affects their study purpose. The older students tend to study for their interest, while the younger students show that they prefer to study for their career. 80% of pupils who are under 26 studies for reaching job, whereas only 10% of pupils studies for their interest. There is a negligible difference in age group 40-49 that reaches approximately 40%. Simultaneously, in the last cluster, that is, over 49, 70% of students goes to study for interest and around 20% for job.

The second chart shows that employers support their workers whose their age is under 30. The percentages of group under 26 and 26-29 are about 60% and 50% respectively. Other groups show that their percentages are less than 50%.

In conclusion, the age of students undeniably influences their study purpose as well as their employer support. Young people conceivably have a wider chance than older people to achieve better career.

The second chart shows that employers support their workers whose their age is under 30.
The second chart shows that employers support their workers whose age are under 30.