The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. You should write at least 150 words.

The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

You should write at least 150 words.

This report will describe about a figure which is demonstrate the amount of leisure time enjoyed by male and female in variation employment status over 2 years, during 2010 till 2012.

This chart, clarify man spent more leisure time than woman. Employed full time man, spent fifty hours a week, whereas, woman in the same condition spent less than forty hours a week of spare time. Man who unemployed or who retired, spent over eighty hours a week in their leisure time, while woman in that situation, spent less than eighty hours a week. According to the bar chart, housewives, spent around fifty hours a week, which longer than employed part time females who have free time only forty hours a week.

The data also gives information that among 2010-2012, man or woman, in every employment status, didn’t enjoy their leisure time more than ninety hours each week. It is the end of my report.

Sentence: This report will describe about a figure which is demonstrate the amount of leisure time enjoyed by male and female in variation employment status over 2 years, during 2010 till 2012.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and demonstrate

Sentence: Man who unemployed or who retired, spent over eighty hours a week in their leisure time, while woman in that situation, spent less than eighty hours a week.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and unemployed