The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

A glance at the chart provided reveals significant comparison of expenditure on three types of fast foods (namely humburgers, fish and chips, and pizza) by various income groups. Considerable alterations in the prominence of consumption of abovementioned fast foods are represented by the second supplied graph.

It is apparent from the chart that high income group is assessed to spent by far the most on humburgers when compared to others. In the neighbourhood of 45 pence was spent on them in a week. Likewise, position of humburgers was much significant for average income group since they spent approximately 33 pence this type of food. By stark contrast, however, low income group’s expenditure was on fish and chips accounting 17 pence per week.

Concentrating on the graph, striking radical changes can be observed. Commencing from 90 grams in 1970, popularity of humburgers soared and reached staggering peak point of 530 grams in 1990. Pizza also underwent similar upsurge while prominence of fish and chips faced gradual decline sliding away to a mere 230 grams in 1990.

Sentence: It is apparent from the chart that high income group is assessed to spent by far the most on humburgers when compared to others.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

read the sample one:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/chart-below-shows-amount-money-week…