You are hereThe chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods on Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods on Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

bamsifiore's picture

By bamsifiore - Posted on 03 September 2013

The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods on Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The bar chart illustrate the weekly expenditures on fast food in the UK.the diagram demonstrates the information of fast foods' consumption between 1970 and 1990.

As we can see,in the first chart the greatest amount of money is spent on humburgers by high income group(nearly 42 pence); whereas by low income group the figure stands at about 42 pence. Meanwhile,the average income has more intrest in wasting fish and chips (approximetly 25 pence), but high and low incomes share almost equal expenditure (nearly 17 pence).By the way,the high income is a great pizza eater (about 20 pence) when only nearly 12 pence and about 8 pence are spending by average ans low incomes.

Actually,during the period of 20 years we can see the rise in consumption in pizza and humburgers(in 1970 the figure stands at nearly 40 grammes and about 90 grammes;when in 1980 they are about 80 grammes and approximetly 190 grammes).In fact,there is a different situation in fish and chips(in 1970 it fall to 200 grammes to rise up to about 220 grammes in 1990).

Overall,we can notice various trends in expenditure and consumption on fast foods.

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship that people make ?Has this been a positive or negative development ? testbigshuhe
The graph below shows the demand for electricity in England during typical days in winter and summer. The pie chart shows how electricity is used in an average English home.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make c maryam2900
Sending criminals to the prison is not the best method of dealing with them. Education and job training more are better ways to help them. Dwi arini zadri
Some people regard video games as harmless fun, or even as a useful educational tool. Others, however, believe that video games are having an adverse effect on the people who play them. In your opinion, do the drawbacks of video games outweigh the benefit kryztn30
In many parts of the world there is continuous coverage of sport on television. Some people believe this discourages the young from taking part in any sport themselves. Discuss this view and give your own opinion. Kholid Abdullah
As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television, people do less physical activity, and this is having negative a negative effect on their health.To what extent do you agree or disagree? Andi Alamsyah
As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalisation. Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity. To what exten sfaht1 sticky icon
The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil Adika Dimas
IELTS speaking: phone expression sample Bill
The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kiinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.Summerise the information bu selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparison where relevant. Lalayev

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that national sport teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. Others think they should be funded by non-government ways (such as business, scholarship). What is yo Hao IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Universities should accept equal number of male and female student in every subject.To what extent di yiu agree or disagree ? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers.They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspecious of the dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books vaqif aliyev IELTS Writing Task II
The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in different countries in 2000 Nodira IELTS Writing Task I

Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is skeet sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Should wealthy nation be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education ?Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nation to look after their themselves? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Despite health warnings, a large number of people continue to smoke all over the world. Why should we be concerned about this? What solution would you suggest? lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: The bar chart illustrate the weekly expenditures on fast food in the UK.the diagram demonstrates the information of fast foods' consumption between 1970 and 1990.
Description: The fragment chart illustrate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace illustrate with verb, past tense

Sentence: In fact,there is a different situation in fish and chipsin 1970 it fall to 200 grammes to rise up to about 220 grammes in 1990.
Description: The fragment it fall to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fall with verb, past tense

Sentence: As we can see,in the first chart the greatest amount of money is spent on humburgers by high income groupnearly 42 pence; whereas by low income group the figure stands at about 42 pence.
Error: humburgers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Meanwhile,the average income has more intrest in wasting fish and chips approximetly 25 pence, but high and low incomes share almost equal expenditure nearly 17 pence.By the way,the high income is a great pizza eater about 20 pence when only nearly 12 pence and about 8 pence are spending by average ans low incomes.
Error: approximetly Suggestion: approximately
Error: intrest Suggestion: interest

Sentence: Actually,during the period of 20 years we can see the rise in consumption in pizza and humburgersin 1970 the figure stands at nearly 40 grammes and about 90 grammes;when in 1980 they are about 80 grammes and approximetly 190 grammes.In fact,there is a different situation in fish and chipsin 1970 it fall to 200 grammes to rise up to about 220 grammes in 1990.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.