You are hereThe chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods on Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods on Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

bamsifiore's picture

By bamsifiore - Posted on 03 September 2013

The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods on Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The bar chart illustrate the weekly expenditures on fast food in the UK.the diagram demonstrates the information of fast foods' consumption between 1970 and 1990.

As we can see,in the first chart the greatest amount of money is spent on humburgers by high income group(nearly 42 pence); whereas by low income group the figure stands at about 42 pence. Meanwhile,the average income has more intrest in wasting fish and chips (approximetly 25 pence), but high and low incomes share almost equal expenditure (nearly 17 pence).By the way,the high income is a great pizza eater (about 20 pence) when only nearly 12 pence and about 8 pence are spending by average ans low incomes.

Actually,during the period of 20 years we can see the rise in consumption in pizza and humburgers(in 1970 the figure stands at nearly 40 grammes and about 90 grammes;when in 1980 they are about 80 grammes and approximetly 190 grammes).In fact,there is a different situation in fish and chips(in 1970 it fall to 200 grammes to rise up to about 220 grammes in 1990).

Overall,we can notice various trends in expenditure and consumption on fast foods.

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport and music, and others are not. However, it's sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sprots person or musician. Discuss both these view Nebi sticky icon
some people think that parents should teach children how to be good member of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these reviews, and give your opinion indra13 sticky icon
Many people want their country to host an international sporting event. Others believe that international sporting events bring more problems than benefits. Discuss both views and include your opinion, supported by examples. marzieh
There is no need to use plastic in the world because it is harmful to life and environment. gurbaj.bajwa
The chart below shows the different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in in 1999. fialka
There are plenty of options available for spreading news, such as newspapers, radio, TV, Internet and so on. According to your opinion what is the best media to use? Why? marzieh
Some people think that policeman should be armed.Others prefer the police to remain unarmed.Discuss both points of view and give your opinion. susuperster
The table below gives information on internet use in six categories by age group.Describe the information in the table and make comparisons where appropriate. fikri
The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and ma fialka sticky icon
A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city ? use specific reasons and detail to develop your essay HANOPA SELPIANA

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some people argue that cars should be banned in city centres while others are against this idea. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. Rahi IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Is ambition is a positive or negative characteristic? Is it necessary for success? Tessy James sticky icon IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Some think that these environmental problems are too big for individuals to be solved, while others think that individuals cannot solve these environmental problems unless governments make some action. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Kiran Makkar IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS

Many childhood diseases can now be prevented through the use of vaccines. Should praents be made by law to immunise their children against common disease or should individuals have the right to choose not to immunise their children ?Give reasons for your bjuniarahman IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II

The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: The bar chart illustrate the weekly expenditures on fast food in the UK.the diagram demonstrates the information of fast foods' consumption between 1970 and 1990.
Description: The fragment chart illustrate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace illustrate with verb, past tense

Sentence: In fact,there is a different situation in fish and chipsin 1970 it fall to 200 grammes to rise up to about 220 grammes in 1990.
Description: The fragment it fall to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fall with verb, past tense

Sentence: As we can see,in the first chart the greatest amount of money is spent on humburgers by high income groupnearly 42 pence; whereas by low income group the figure stands at about 42 pence.
Error: humburgers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Meanwhile,the average income has more intrest in wasting fish and chips approximetly 25 pence, but high and low incomes share almost equal expenditure nearly 17 pence.By the way,the high income is a great pizza eater about 20 pence when only nearly 12 pence and about 8 pence are spending by average ans low incomes.
Error: approximetly Suggestion: approximately
Error: intrest Suggestion: interest

Sentence: Actually,during the period of 20 years we can see the rise in consumption in pizza and humburgersin 1970 the figure stands at nearly 40 grammes and about 90 grammes;when in 1980 they are about 80 grammes and approximetly 190 grammes.In fact,there is a different situation in fish and chipsin 1970 it fall to 200 grammes to rise up to about 220 grammes in 1990.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.