The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods on Britain The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods on Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The bar chart illustrate the weekly expenditures on fast food in the UK.the diagram demonstrates the information of fast foods' consumption between 1970 and 1990.

As we can see,in the first chart the greatest amount of money is spent on humburgers by high income group(nearly 42 pence); whereas by low income group the figure stands at about 42 pence. Meanwhile,the average income has more intrest in wasting fish and chips (approximetly 25 pence), but high and low incomes share almost equal expenditure (nearly 17 pence).By the way,the high income is a great pizza eater (about 20 pence) when on...

Sentence: The bar chart illustrate the weekly expenditures on fast food in the UK.the diagram demonstrates the information of fast foods' consumption between 1970 and 1990.
Description: The fragment chart illustrate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace illustrate with verb, past tense

Sentence: In fact,there is a different situation in fish and chipsin 1970 it fall to 200 grammes to rise up to about 220 grammes in 1990.
Description: The fragment it fall to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fall with verb, past tense

Sentence: As we can see,in the first chart the greatest amount of money is spent on humburgers by high income groupnearly 42 pence; whereas by low income group the figure stands at about 42 pence.
Error: humburgers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Meanwhile,the average income has more intrest in wasting fish and chips approximetly 25 pence, but high and low incomes share almost equal expenditure nearly 17 pence.By the way,the high income is a great pizza eater about 20 pence when only nearly 12 pence and about 8 pence are spending by average ans low incomes.
Error: approximetly Suggestion: approximately
Error: intrest Suggestion: interest

Sentence: Actually,during the period of 20 years we can see the rise in consumption in pizza and humburgersin 1970 the figure stands at nearly 40 grammes and about 90 grammes;when in 1980 they are about 80 grammes and approximetly 190 grammes.In fact,there is a different situation in fish and chipsin 1970 it fall to 200 grammes to rise up to about 220 grammes in 1990.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.