The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The chart illustrates the pence the different income group of British spent on fast food per week, while the line graph shows the consumption trends of three types of fast food changed within 20 years.

The bar chart notes that the expenditure on fast food follows the income of British. Thus, lower income group spent less money on those foods, and vice versa. The line graph indicates that the rankings of fast foods have a change.

In the bar chart, obviously, hamburger, which is the most favorite food for high salary British, was consumed more than 40 per week. The high consumption of hamb...

have a dramatically increase at all.
have a dramatic increase at all.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.