The chart below shows the average hours worked per day by married men and women in paid employment. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features , and make comparisons where relevant .

The bar chart illustrates the mean hours worked by married woman and men with salary per day.

According to the chart , women aged 45 to 64 work greater hours in paid job than women with younger age . Whilst , women aged 24 to 44 worth spending their day working at home compared to women aged 45 to 64. In total , they worked greater number of hours per day due to the extra hour of paid work they do .

On the other hand , married men have lesser total of hours spend per day compare to married women . Men aged 24 to 44 who spend more time working outside has figure significantly to men aged 45 to 64 . In contrast , men from both range of age work few hours at home .

That is why their total number of hour worked per day slightly lesser than women .

Overall , women work on average of two times longer than man at home .

Sentence: The bar chart illustrate the mean hours worked by married woman and men with salary per day.
Description: The fragment chart illustrate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace illustrate with illustrates