The chart below shows the GDP growth per year for three countries between 2007 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The given bar chart provides information about the annual GDP growth in Tunisia, Japan and Ecuador over a period of 3 years, between 2007 and 2010.

Overall, Tunisia experienced a downward trend, while Japan showed an upward trend throughout the period. Ecuador’s GDP had some fluctuations, differently from the other countries. Although Japan initially had a lower GDP, it outraced the other two considered countries at the end of the period.

Tunisia and Japan showed a similar but opposite trend. Tunisia’s GDP was about 6% in 2007, being higher than Japan’s and Ecuador’s one by ,respectively, approximately 4% and 3%. Then, it dipped to almost four percent in 2008. Furthermore, it continued to decrease to about 3.2% in 2009 and then hitting a low point of about 3% at the end of the period.

GPD value in Ecuador was less than 2% in 2007, and it increased in 2008, when all countries shared a similar GPD value ( as opposed to what happened in the other years). However, the figure experienced a dramatic fall in 2009 reaching the lowest value of about 1.2%. Then, although It slightly rose up to approximately more than 2% in 2010, it remained outraced by both Japan and Tunisia.