Essay topics: The chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2000 comparet with the average house prices in 1989.
The figure below gives us information about percentage changes in house market in New York, Madrid, Tokyo, Frankfurt, London between 1990 and 2000 compared with 1989.
It is clearly seen that in the first 6 years, average house prices in New York showed a decrease with 5% compared with 1989 which was followed by a dramatic increase 5% in the second period. In both periods, percentage of Madrid house market went up slightly with 2% and 4% respectively.
Recording to the chart, average house prices in Tokyo and London showed the same percentage change between (1990 and 2005) decrease with decreasing 7% between 1990 and 1995 compared with 1989. But Tokyo house market increased 2% between 1996 and 2000 compared to the previous period. However, average house prices in London rose considerably to 12%. Lastly, changes in house prices in Frankfurt remained around stable in both periods with approximately 2% and 1%, respectively.
To sum it up, average house prices in London had showed a dramatic increase in the given 13 years period but Tokyo and Frankfurt house market had changed slightly in the same period.
- The bar chart below shows the percentage of unemployed graduates, aged 20-24, in one European country over a two-year period. (66.66670000000001)
- The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kind of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004. (70)
- The chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2000 comparet with the average house prices in 1989. (70)
- Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. (77.5)
- The table gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (76)
- Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (72.1739)
- Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas( in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish.There should be no government restrictions on what they do. (60)
- The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. (71.4286)
- The charts below give information about travel to and from the UK,and about the most popular countries for UK residents to visit. (90)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions.Some people think it is fully justified while others think it is unfair. (80)