The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to live in other countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart shows the presentation in connection with three main problems of people who live in other countries and how the problems vary according to people’s ages.

While the oldest group gets no problem with money, thirty-five percent people of aged 35-54 and 18-34 years old are disable to arrange on it.

Young people aged 35-54 and over 55 years old are also careless of their health which each takes the higher percentage to over thirty-five percent. However, people from 18 to 34 years old can be healthier than the others.

The contrast to their health matter, if the oldest people has the most stable financial to look for education for their kids, which is only 2 percent of people, the other groups seem vice versa.

In general, based in information from HSBC Bank, all age groups experience the same problems to some extent. The percentage of older people who find financial and finding school for their children is much better than the others.

are disable to arrange on it.
are unable to arrange on it.

We didn't get the clear 'picture' after reading the essay.