The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to other countries.Summerise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevans.

The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to other countries.
Summerise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevans.

The chart shows the difficulties people face when they move to new county. The percentage of problem is variety according the level of people age groups.

In general, all age groups have similar problem in new neighborhood, but the percentage of middle age group who meet problem on health service is much higher than other problems in different age groups.

The greatest problem for young people age 18 to 34 years old is making money, a problem experienced by 34. However, it is much harder for middle age group to earn money, 35 percent, rather than younger age group. Elder people over 55 years old have prepared their livelihood; in order they have no quite difficult on economics.

Middle age and older people have much higher problem on health-service, the percentage of this problem is at 32-33 percent both middle age and old people.

Normally, the oldest people age group has no children at school period; they find the easiest problem to seek proper school for children at average 2 percent. In contrast, middle age has been in bringing up children period, they are much harder to find better school for their children’s education rather than youngest people which is at 6 percent.

The percentage of problem is variety according the level of people age groups.
The percentage of problem is varying according to the level of people age groups.