The chart below shows the process of waste paper recycling.

The picture informs how to produce a new paper from waste paper which can be recycled by some steps. It can be obviously seen that the process needs 6 steps and it must be done in order.

According to the chart, the first step is collects paper waste and it can be taken from public paper banks or business. Then, paper collected from those places will enter the next procedure. The second process is hand sorting. Waste paper is gathered from many places, for example school or company which has special bank for useless paper, it is graded and unsuitable paper will be removed directly. The third, the paper which is sorted from previous step will be delivered to paper mill. Then, waste paper will be cleaned from other materials, such as staples. Cleaning, pulping, and removing are methods which are used in the fourth step. After that, inks and glues will be removed and lastly, machine manufacture is used to create new paper.

In summary, it can be seen that process of waste paper recycling is very simple because it does not need to use high technology.

Sentence: According to the chart, the first step is collects paper waste and it can be taken from public paper banks or business.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and collects