The chart below shows the proportions of the world’s oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons wh

The chart below shows the proportions of the world’s oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graph illustrates the percentages of world oil resources, per different world areas, compared to the relative annual oil consume.

First of all, it is clear that the most of oil supply is in the Middle East, with 56.52%, followed by Canada (14.84%), Central and South America (8.12%), Eastern Europe (6.58%) and Africa (6.38%). The remaining areas count only 7% roughly of world oil resources, whereas most of the annual consume is exactly in these parts of the world with more than 70% of the whole planet.

Considering single areas balance between supply and consumption, some countries have positive situations because of the low consume compared to high amount of resources, like Canada, Africa and the Middle East area. Other countries have a fair balance between the two data, like the Central and South American, and Eastern European ones.

In conclusion, it is clear that the lack of balance between consume and supply could bring problematic situations, in some areas, in the next future.

'The percentage of total world oil consumption of United States and Asia are 25.48% and 26.21% respectively. They are the highest oil consumption region in the world.' you forgot.

You refer something new for the conclusion. It should be like this:
Overall, the charts suggest that Middle East is the only majority at oil resources held, while Asia, United States and western have the highest level at oil resources imported.

Don't repeat words or phrases like 'it is clear'