The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Chart: http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/251/zsbv.png

Given is the graph providing a comparison of gold, silver, bronze medals won by 12 nations in Olympic events. It is clear from the chart that the USA dominated in terms of the total numbers and was ahead of the second highest, Soviet Union, by a wide margin.

More specifically, the USA won just more than 2250 medals in which the gold ones made up the largest portion, approximately 1000 units. It was followed by Soviet Union which won only 1000 in total. Similarly, the number of gold medals was fractionally higher than that of silver and bronze medals in this country. Equally noticeably, the gap between two top countries was extremely large, while these of the others were much narrower.

The figures for the 8 remaining countries, namely the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Australia, Hungary, East Germany, Japan and China, were around 500 units. However, gold medals were not the dominant type as they usually ranked second in these nations. In addition, the lowest number of Olympic medals belonged to Japan, at well under 500 units.

Sentence: More specifically, the USA won just more than 2250 medals in thich the gold ones made up the largest portion, approximately 1000 units.
Error: thich Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts