The chart shows the division of household tasks by gender in Great Britain Write a report for a university lecture describing the information shown below

The chart shows the division of household tasks by gender in Great Britain.
Write a report for a university lecture describing the information shown below.

The diagram shows the partition of household tasks in Great Britain, divided per sex, expressed in minutes per person per day.

First of all, it is clear that women spent more time in almost every task, apart from “Gardening” and “Maintenance odd jobs”. In fact, the total amount of time for females was over 350 minutes, while men spent roughly 130 minutes per day. Most of the time was spent, by women, in “Cooking” and “Cleaning house” tasks, the only ones that took them more than 50 minutes. The main difference between sexes was anyway in “Clothes washing”, where males passed only 2 minutes roughly compared to females 25 ones.

Males main activities, as aforementioned, where instead the “Gardening and pet care” as the “Maintenance odd jobs”, where they practiced almost the double of women (75 minutes versus 30). In the end, a last category of tasks was about taking “Care of own children and play”, an area where women exceeded again males involvement with 45 minutes against 20.

In conclusion, women resulted more involved in four of the six categories considered, with males practicing less than half of the time spent by females.

Are they correct number?
'In fact, the total amount of time for females was over 350 minutes, while men spent roughly 130 minutes per day.'

Study the sample answer and think how to improve for this kind of comparing.