The charts below show how selected age groups purchased concert cinema and theatre tickets online over the first three months of 2006 in three countries and how the internet was accessed

The charts below show how selected age groups purchased concert, cinema and theatre tickets online over the first three months of 2006 in three countries and how the internet was accessed.

The charts illustrate how the social network was accessed and the way diferrent aged people bought tickets to concerts, cinemas and theatre online during january, february and march in 2006 in 3 states.

About 55% of youth and people in their middle fourties and over 40 % of elderlies From Australia used to prurchase tickets online. The chart of young people in UK was the same, however, the proportion of elderlies was smaller for 8%, than the proportion of people at the same age category in the sixth continent. Malaysia showed the smallest percentage, only about 35% of individuals from 25-44 and to over 65 year-age.

Moreover, the proportion of people, bought tickets by deskktop computer was 58 % in Australia, the number grew for United Kingdom and the biggest usage was shown in Malaysia. About 42% of people oredered tickets using laptops in Australia, the percentage was the same for Malaysia and the lowest usage was in the United Kingdom, only one third of all population. The smallest number of people from all 3 countries used their cell phones to arrange tickets.

Overall, the biggest amount of people, who bought online tickets relates to the continent, whereas the highest usage of desktop computers was in Malaysia.

Sentence: The charts illustrate how the social network was accessed and the way diferrent aged people bought tickets to concerts, cinemas and theatre online during january, february and march in 2006 in 3 states.
Error: diferrent Suggestion: different

Sentence: About 55 of youth and people in their middle fourties and over 40 of elderlies From Australia used to prurchase tickets online.
Error: fourties Suggestion: forties
Error: prurchase Suggestion: purchase

Sentence: Moreover, the proportion of people, bought tickets by deskktop computer was 58 in Australia, the number grew for United Kingdom and the biggest usage was shown in Malaysia.
Error: deskktop Suggestion: desktop

Sentence: About 42 of people oredered tickets using laptops in Australia, the percentage was the same for Malaysia and the lowest usage was in the United Kingdom, only one third of all population.
Error: oredered Suggestion: ordered