The charts below show information about the acidity of sugar compare to time of chewing. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

A glance at this line chart shows about the level of alkalinity of solution which is measured in potential of hydrogen (pH), from three kinds of sugar including cane sugar, fruit sugar and coconut sugar compared with length of time. The trend of all lines in the chart decrease from 6.7 to 6.0 after chewing 10 minutes. After that, the trend increases over 6.0 for all kinds of sugar with different of time.

To begin with, cane sugar declines to 5.7 in 10 minutes of chewing and rises to 6.0 in 12 minutes. The second sugar is fruit sugar. It declines to 5.1 in 15 minutes. Furthermore, trend of fruit sugar goes up over 6.0 in 15 minutes. The third sugar which is made by coconut falls exponentially from 6.7 to 4.7 after the twelfth minutes. This is the lowest trough from the line chart. The acidity then will increase constantly. The pH below 6.0 is tasteless.

All categories of sugar rise surely between 10 and 20 minutes. As can be seen, cane sugar is the fastest to rise after down, just two minutes. At the second position, there is a fruit sugar. It needs longer time than cane sugar. It needs 5 minutes to increase after the lowest position. The last graph of process is coconut sugar; it needs 13 minutes to rise upper 6.0 from lowest position.

Overall, it can be concluded that there are three types of sugar differed by acidity rates. Coconut sugar is the easiest sugar to be acid but it takes the longest time to be tasted again. Cane is the longest time to be acid whereas it takes the quickest time to process inside mouth.

Sentence: As can be seen, cane sugar is the fastest to rise after down, just two minutes.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to after and down

No. of Words: 282 200 (write the essay in 20 minutes)