The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chars shows the reason why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adults education should be shared.

Education is important for have a good life and become a good person. In modern era, many people feel needed education because for survive in life. For another reason, people need more information about what things in the world such as cultures, personality, arts, and languages. Each person have different reason why choose study is part of requirements.

In first diagram, most of people decide to study because interest in subject. For 40% and follow 38% for reason people need to gain qualifications. In lowest percentage for to meet people and to able to change jobs. In middle position for 20%, 20%, and 22% for enjoy learning or studying, to improve prospects of promotion and helpful for current job.

For second diagram, 40% people pays the costs of each course by individuality and follow by employer and tax payer with 35% and 25%. It is mean most of people capable to study.

This is the end of my report.

Sentence: Education is important for have a good life and become a good person.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to for and have

Sentence: In modern era, many people feel needed education because for survive in life.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and survive

Sentence: Each person have different reason why choose study is part of requirements.
Description: The fragment Each person have is rare

Sentence: In lowest percentage for to meet people and to able to change jobs.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to for and to

Sentence: In middle position for 20, 20, and 22 for enjoy learning or studying, to improve prospects of promotion and helpful for current job.
Suggestion: Refer to for and enjoy

Sentence: It is mean most of people capable to study.
Description: The fragment is mean most is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace mean with adverb

Wrong introduction. Need to talk diagrams only.