The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared Summarise the information by selecting and rep

The bar chart give information about the reasons why adults decide to study and the pie chart illustrates how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.
It is clear that more adults decide to study because they interest in some subject in their school. On the other hand, a good proportion of people think the cost of education should be shared with individual.
Throughout the period shown, 40% adults decide to school is interest in subject in their school, while the next popular reason is gain qualifications (38%) and helpful for current jobs (22%). Improving prospect of promotion and enjoying learning/studying account for the same proportion about 20%. A small number of adults are able to chance jobs approximately 12% and a minority to meet people 9%.
A nearly half of adults cost their education in individual (40%). The number of adult share the cost with employer about 35% and a least percentage is taxpayer (25%)