The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.

The two graphs are about adult education. The bar chart illustrate the reasons why an adult choose to study, while the pie chart shows how the study fee can be separated into three parts.

The bar chart indicates that the survey is answered by 161 people. Individual, one of the cost sector, is the largest proportion in the pie chart.

In the first bar graph, at a first glance, nearly one quarter people voted that they keep studying because of interesting in subject. Whereas, meeting people is the least reason for participants. The former four times the latter. The reasons about learning can improve their promotion prospect and is enjoyable are on a par voted by 20 people.

In the given pie chart, taxpayer is one of the stakeholders that occupies the one-fourth pie chart; individual, 40 per cent; employer, 35 per cent. The responsibility of the cost shared by individual and employer is nearly the same, differ 5 per cent only.

To conclude, for the result of survey shown at bar chart, the top two reasons, apart from participants who are interested in subject, are both for work. It may be the reason why studying cost should be shouldered by employer as well.

Sentence: The bar chart illustrate the reasons why an adult choose to study, while the pie chart shows how the study fee can be separated into three parts.
Description: The fragment chart illustrate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace illustrate with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment adult choose to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace choose with verb, past tense