Charts of survey result about what men and women say makes them most happy.

The charts illustrate the results of a survey about what men and women say make them most happy.

The first chart shows a pie chart of what makes women most happy. Among five factors, being with family is the activity which makes women most happy, thirty seven per cent of the responders said so. The other factors: achievement at work, other factors, financial security, and good appearance are ranked from second to fifth as factors that make women happy.

While the first pie chart shows the factor that makes women most happy, the second pie chart shows the factor that makes men most happy. This second chart shows that there are two factors that have same percentages of what make men most happy. The factors are achievement at work and other factors with 25% for both factors. Other factors such as supporting a successful sports team, doing hobbies, and financial security are ranked from second to fifth respectively.

Based on the chart we can summarize that being with family is the factor that makes women most happy. Moreover, achievement at work and other factors are the factors that make men happy at the most.

This is extra:
While the first pie chart shows the factor that makes women most happy, the second pie chart shows the factor that makes men most happy.