Cheap air travel is welcomed because some people think it will give ordinary people more freedom to travel by air. However, others suggest that the air travel should be more expensive in order to discourage people from traveling by air as it will cause en

Cheap air travel is welcomed because some people think it will give ordinary people more freedom to travel by air. However, others suggest that the air travel should be more expensive in order to discourage people from traveling by air as it will cause environmental problem. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Over the past twenty to twenty five years, airline becomes popular to travel across realms or continental. Here in Asia, people can trip by airplane for business. Air transports present to assist businessmen task. Moreover, their company will be economical to spend budget from account without anxiety about high cost for traveling. However other suggests that air trip should be more expensive due to airplane produce Carbon dioxide (Co2) and reduce natural equilibrium. This essay illustrates existences of air-transportation on global era.

Businessmen activity is usually working with clients or investors who stay at different area for supporting necessity of jobs, their choice to rapid transportation because that is the greatest ways to travel around the world for meeting. Direct meeting is important for them. In addition, face to face meeting can help to make deal with costumes, founder or project arrangements. For example, a chief executive for meeting with founder should create presentation to ensure project and explains what the benefit for funding if the project is successful. Therefore, there decided to journey by via air-transportation for creating efficiencies and effectiveness.

On the other hand, drawback of low-budget flight is that it may reduce quality of air and disequilibrium of natural life. Some scientist claims that emission of jet machine had killed amount of plants around airport such as, Rhizomes and Clovers. Moreover, there is no law which management airplane emission, only car and fabric waste regulated in Kyoto Protocol about emission controlling. Therefore, many people argue for lead drawback of airplanes impact should be produced most expensive ticket.

Finally, airways, which had produced and promoted inexpensive ticket trip, are big company. All stakeholders should be involved for preventing the earth such as active participants for developing "green flight"- airplane with minimum emission -. In addition, air transport industry have to respect with spend their profit for corporate social responsibility.

As illustrated, although affordable cost takes for flying, company should prevent damage of environments. Definitely, corporate limits face to face meeting for businessmen. This is essential, conventional manner of communication change to teleconference meeting. It is a moderate approach to save this planet

Sentence: Here in Asia, people can trip by airplane for business.
Description: The word trip is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to trip