As child obesity becomes a serious health issue in today’s society, some people feel that TV commercials advertising junk food aimed at kids should not be shown before 9pm.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?

As child obesity becomes a serious health issue in today’s society, some people feel that TV commercials advertising junk food aimed at kids should not be shown before 9pm.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?

Child obesity has become a rising concern internationally as the severity of health problems associated with the condition continues to grow. This has led to questions over whether TV commercials advertising junk food negatively impact on children’s diets, and whether such commercials should be restricted until after 9pm. This essay will argue in favour of limiting the marketing of junk food, based on both psychological and ethical grounds.

TV advertisements are known to have an impact on children’s perception of the world during the early stages of childhood. When young kids who are no...

Sentence: When young kids who are not yet fully developed view the numerous junk food commercials on TV, they are quite likely to normalise the desire for such unhealthy food.
Error: normalise Suggestion: normalize

Sentence: An influential factor however is that these bundles are popularised through television, as they are seen alongside shows the toys are based upon.
Error: popularised Suggestion: popularized

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts