Children can learn more efficiently by watching television. Children should watch television regularly both in school and at home. Do you agree or disagree.

It is true that kids can study effectively by watching television, and some people believe they must always watch television regardless of school or at home. Nevertheless, it can give bad influence for them. Below I will explain the reasons.

Some people believe that youngers can study effectively in watching television because, they are good in imitate, it easy for them to know about something new by seeing. For example, when they look for hot news in television that can make them interest, they directly can repeat what they give a big notice for it and also make their brain works to analyse what they watch, such as movement, language and so on. This is an effective way to study for children by watching television mix between audio and visual, it means that they not only use audio or visual to learn but, they combine both of them. I think this is the best method to study by watching television that audio and visual, and they also must always watch televison regularly in school and at home.

On the other side, many people think that watching television can give negative influence for children because television shows programs not only for kids but also for adult. It is very dangerous if the kids watch program for adult because, in their age, they still cannot make different about something good or bad for them. In this part parents and teachers have an important role to make the kids understand which programs suit to watch for them.

In conclusion, I believe that watching television is a good way to learn effectively for children, but the parents and teachers have to notice what kinds of programs thst suit in their age now.

Sentence: Some people believe that youngers can study effectively in watching television because, they are good in imitate, it easy for them to know about something new by seeing.
Error: youngers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I think this is the best method to study by watching television that audio and visual, and they also must always watch televison regularly in school and at home.
Error: televison Suggestion: television

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that watching television is a good way to learn effectively for children, but the parents and teachers have to notice what kinds of programs thst suit in their age now.
Error: thst Suggestion: that