Children today play very violent games This must be the reason for the increase in violence and crime in most major cities of the world What are your opinions on this

Children today play very violent games. This must be the reason for the increase in violence and crime in most major cities of the world.
What are your opinions on this?

It is fact that, today’s children are involved in dangerous games which increase the rate of crime. This unconscious crime committed by little-aged children considerably increases in some contemporary cities.

It is not easy to keep an eye on your children, especially when you are busy with another issues at home. Children are interested almost in everything at home. However, they are not capable of distinguish toys or appropriate tools for playing and another things which can cause unwillingly bad accident at home. The most important fact about it is to watch violent videos on TV and figh...

Sentence: It is not easy to keep an eye on your children, especially when you are busy with another issues at home.
Description: The word issues is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: another issue or other issues

Sentence: However, they are not capable of distinguish toys or appropriate tools for playing and another things which can cause unwillingly bad accident at home.
Suggestion: another thing or other things

Sentence: As a result of watching such programmes every child could want to put it into practise.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: to put it into practice

Need at least two paragraphs for essay body. Conclusion paragraph can be shorter. like this:

para 1: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

You are on the right track, better organizing the contents will make the essay 7.5 or over next time.