Children who go on to be successful in life as adults typically have come from a successful, carrying, home life and have had good role models as parents. They have also usually had more opportunities because their family has been financially comfortab

Children who go on to be successful in life as adults typically have come from a successful, carrying, home life and have had good role models as parents. They have also usually had more opportunities because their family has been financially comfortable and they have gone to better schools than other children.

The family plays the significant role in people’s life and all people need family. The family is more important for children, because they always need care and help. Most people claim that children who go on to be successful as adults have come from good family and have had role models as parents and as well they have had more opportunities because their family has been comfortable and they have gone to better schools than other children. However, some other people argue that children whose family is bad and poor keep being successful when they are elder.I will discuss both of these thoughts.

Supporters of this view say that all children need careful and kind parents since children learn nurture, to esteem old people and other things from their parents and parents are expected to set a good example for their children. Most of time children who come from good family come off more than others as they are able to find out education, respect and care for others and they also see only good things in life. When children have more opportunities and live comfortably, they feel like for studying and joining in useful clubs. Also, when children encounter obstacles, parents cheer them on for overcoming difficulties.

On the other hand, opponents do not agree with them and their stance differs from proponents' view. Detractors believe that getting success depends on children, thus offspring who have come from bad family can be successful in their future life.For instance, Ataturk whose family was poorer and who was not taken care by parents in his childhood got success and became president of Turkey and he could write his name to history with gold letters.

In conclusion, there is no doubt that family is a crucial part of each child's life and good family helps children for achieving better position whereas it also hinges on children and if they are more ambitious, getting higher position can be easy for them. It is necessary that parents should do their best for their offspring and children are expected to be pretentious for achieving success in their life.