Children who go on to be successful in life as adults typically have come from a successful,carring,home life and have had good role models as parents.They have also usually had more opportunities because their family has been financially comfortable and

Children who go on to be successful in life as adults typically have come from a successful,carring,home life and have had good role models as parents.They have also usually had more opportunities because their family has been financially comfortable and they have gone to better schools than other children.

The family plays the significant role in people’s life and all people need family. The family is more important for children, because they always need care and help. Children who go on to be successful as adults have come from good family and have had role models as parents and they have also had more opportunities because their family has been comfortable and they have gone to better schools than other children. I totally agree with this view and I will unravel some reasons.

Firstly, all children need careful and kind parents since children learn nurture, to esteem old people and other things from their parents and parents are expected to set a good example for their children. Most of time children who come from good family are more successful than other as they are able to find out education, respect and care for others and they also see only good things in life.

Secondly, sometimes comfortableness and money are essential for children’s life. Children whose family is rich study at better schools and this help them for being successful in the future. For instance, I had two friends at primary schools and they were greatly literate. One of them went to better school at the fifth form, but the other did not go that school because his family was a little poor. So at entrance examination my friend who studied at better school got 667 points entered Baku Higher Oil School. However, the other got only 280 points.

In conclusion, good family, parents as role model and opportunities help children for getting success as adult. I suggest that all parents should do their best for children’s education and nurture.