Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain whyyou think it has changed people’s lives.• automobiles• bicycles• airplanesUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why
you think it has changed people’s lives.
• automobiles
• bicycles
• airplanes
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Transportation are one of thing which are important to take people up wherever. There are kinds of transportation in our countries. Several societies choose transportation which can change their lives with using airplanes. I will give you some examples and reasons to support my opinion.

First of all, in this world, there are numerous aircraft, and they have different functions such as airbus-plane-380. It has speed over 2000 km/hour. It was ever gone to Arab Saudi, and it started from Indonesia. Airbus-plant-380 just needed 8 hours to be arrived there. It has made in America and it made 2009. Now, there are many airbus planes because people need airplanes which are taking their up faster.

On the other hand, there are airliner which are famous such as BOEING 787-8-Dreamliner. It has 250 seats for societies. It can fly from 7.650-8.200 mile, and it has speed 3000 km/jam. As usual, BOEING 787-8-Dreamliner has been using to do intercontinental flight. It was ever flight started from Malaysia until Brazil and it needed 7 hours. In the same way, this airplane has technology- modern. Thus, there are many communities choosing this plane to surround countries.

Also, airplanes have service that make comfortable. For example, they gave us several water and several foods, and they offered them to us for free. In the other hand, it can change people’s lives because they always give full service such as a king. That is why are people choosing airplanes than the other transportation which are in our countries.

To summarize, in my opinion aircraft has numerous excess than others. Besides that, airplanes have a good service.

one of thing which
one of the things which