Essay topics: Chorleywood is a village near London whose population has increased steadily since the middle of the nineteenth century. The map below shows the development of the village.(Study Sample)
The map shows the development of Chorleywood village in between 1868 and 1994. Chorleywood park and golf coast lies in the centre of layout. To the south of this is the Chorleywood station. To the south of the Chorleywood Park, the darkly shaded area is developed in between 1922 and 1970. The horizontally shaded area around the station is developed in between 1883 and 1922. It can be seen from the graph that the area north of Chorleywood station and the west of Chorleywood park and the golf course developed in between 1868 and 1883.
The north, south and east of the Chorleywood Park, which is the diagonally shaded area, developed in between 1970 and 1994. We can assume from the map that on the west and north of Chorleywood Park and golf course, the dark line represents the main roads which run from north to south and west to east. On the east of Chorleywood Park and the golf course runs the motor way, which was built in 1970. The railway line south of Chorleywood Park and the golf course was built in 1909.
It can be seen there has been development around Chorleywood station and along the motorway which runs from south to north.
We can arrive at inference that there has been a considerable development in the village Chorleywood during the period of 1970 to 1994.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|7 months 3 days ago||Faisal Afzal||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||roxanaluca||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||prepareielts2016||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||Muza||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 2 weeks ago||carmela6||75.83329999999999||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||tiads||83.33329999999999||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 months ago||Yora||65||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 months ago||eddysuaib||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 5 months ago||rizqifahma||65||Read full essay|
|3 years 9 months ago||fialka||67.5||Read full essay|
- In surveys Mason City residents rank water sport (swimming, boating, and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department devotes littl (30)
- Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws. (60)
- The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006 (70)
- In today’s world, many people use mobile phones and the internet to communication with others. This has resulted in the use of new words and different forms of spelling and grammar. Why do you think these change have happened? Are they positive or negati (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (65)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (80)
- The charts show the percentage of enrolments on six courses at a local education college in the UK in 2010 and 2012 (75)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (73.33329999999999)
- The chart below shows the annual number of rentals and sales (in various formats) of films from a particular store between 2002 and 2011. (56.6667)