Cities are growing constantly. Why what are the consequences does it bring. What can be done to improve peoples’ lives?

Cities are swelling at an ever-increasing rate and it creates some serious problems to both people and the environment. This easy examines various reasons for the enlargements of cities, the troubles related to it and its possible remedies.

There are so many reason for the outward extension of the cities. the chief among these is the population growth and the shortage of land area inside the cities. Cities are offering a large number of facilities such as good educational and medical facilities, entertainments and so on, to its dwellers. Being attracted by the better living standards an...

Sentence: There are so many reason for the outward extension of the cities. the chief among these is the population growth and the shortage of land area inside the cities.
Description: The fragment so many reason is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reason with reasons

Sentence: This may leads to havoc in future.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and leads (Hi Tessy!)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts